Enrollment of Students New to Godley ISD
for all new Godley ISD students (all grades and campuses)
Tuesday, July 25, 2023 - 9am - 7pm
Godley 6th Grade Campus, 409 N. Pearson, Godley, TX 76044
Texas school districts offer pre-kindergarten for students who meet one of the requirements below:
- unable to speak and comprehend English, limited-English proficient (LEP)
- educationally disadvantaged (eligible to participate in the national free or reduced price lunch program)
- homeless, regardless of the residence of the child, of either parent of the child, or of the child's guardian or other person having lawful control of the child;
- child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority;
- child of a member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty;
- in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services following an adversary hearing held as provided by Texas Family Code Section 262.201; or foster care in another state or territory, if the child resides in this state;
- child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award as a peace officer, firefighter, or first responder under Texas Government Code 3106 (injured or killed in the line of duty).
Documents for Residency & Address Verification
All documents must contain the name of the individual with whom the student resides, and GISD must keep a copy of the document provided on file.
New students (or those submitting a residency form with affadavit) must submit 2 documents. Returning students only need to submit 1 document for annual verification.
Please use one of the following documents to verify address and residency in GISD:
- utility statement (including electric, water, natural gas, satellite TV, cable TV, or internet bill) dated within 90 days of the date of application
The district will collect address and residency documentation annually.
|Godley 6th Grade Campus
|Godley High School
|Godley Middle School
|Legacy Elementary School
|Pleasant View Elementary School
|R.B. Godley Elementary School