MySite Skyward
Select Your Campus Quicklinks
WatchDog Dad
Parents & Students
Home >
Parents and Students > Registration
email page print page small type large type


Click on the following link to start your child’s registration. (Enroll) You must come in person with the above items in order to get enrolled completely. Your child will not be able to get a schedule or homeroom until completed.

You will need to bring the following information to your campus:

  • 2 Proofs of Residency – must show service to the home (water, electric, cable)
  • Birth Certificate (or another document suitable as proof of the child's identity as defined by the commissioner in theStudent Attendance Accounting Handbook)
  • Social Security Card (failure to provide will not bar enrollment)
  • Shot record

If you have any records from the previous school it is helpful.

© 2013 Godley independent school district    |    contact us    |    site map

313 N. Pearson   |   godley, tx   |  76044   |   Tel: 817-389-2536  

powered by finalsite