Friday October 3rd is a day set aside that honors and remembers those who have had Breast Cancer and currently undergoing treatment. We as a district will be raising money to donate to Lee Denim Day whose proceeds are donated to the American Cancer Society. Our principals have agreed to allow the teachers to wear jeans the week of September 29th-Oct 3rd for $5/day.
Show your Wildcat Pride with an "Every Day is a Great Day to be a Wildcat!" shirt! Order forms are available at any Godley ISD campus office and need to be returned with payment by October 3rd. Proceeds go to the Godley Elementary Activity Fund. Click on article title for more information and to download the order form.
Beginning 2014-2015 all requests for College Visits MUST be submitted to counseling office one week prior to the visit.
1. The student must be on track to graduate on time.
2. The student is classified as a junior or senior based upon credits earned.
3. The student is passing all course work.
4. The student has no truancy or other attendance problems.
5. PARENT SIGNATURE REQUIRED- we will verify the request with the parent
6. The form can be found on the counselors website @ http://www.godleyisd.net/page.cfm?p=2144
Godley High School will administer the PSAT test to any junior free of charge on Wednesday, October 15. The counselor will be in classrooms Wenesday, September 10 to hand out study guides. Make sure junior students who want to take the test sign up by October 1.
Freshman and Sophomores who wish to take the PSAT test may do so for a fee of $14. You may make your check payable to Godley High School and pay Mrs. Roop in the front office. Extra test are available on a first come, first serve basis. Deadline Oct 13.